UNOFFICIAL FM-BASE network game!!

pughdiniho

Reaction score
Does Anyone Want To Start A New Network Game?
Give Me All The Details And I Will Host It Soon
Same Rules As The Official One

Yeah definately, i have been waiting for one of these.

Name: Louis Tetteh-Lartey
MSN: [email protected]
Hosting? Never tried
Leagues: Any Preferably Premiership

Cheers mate

great mate! we will have to choose a date for it to start and for some more people to join, sorted!

Good luck with this :thup:

Hi, im up for starting it ASAP but i don't know if anyone will want to take part and if so, who?

Tet

Cheers Sean, how about you, would you like to join?

Sean's already part of the official fmbase network game so I doubt he would play in this one aswell. :)

ive got bout 6 players up 4 it now but i want about 12 anyone else up for it? it gonna be a good game!

Have you even hosted before?

Hi kris, im not hosting but i would like to know how to do it, could you please tell me. Cheers tet

I would join only if someone could tell me how to play fm2006 without the cd (already installed on my comp)

And i aint even sure that im allowed to play in the official one!:mad:

pelican said:
I would join only if someone could tell me how to play fm2006 without the cd (already installed on my comp)

I don't think there is a way to play FM 2006 with 6.0.3 patch without a CD. :)

Okay Lee.

Shame Kris at least there's another network game out there for me:p

Last edited by a moderator:
pelican said:

Why don't u just buy it again is only about £15??

ANT101 said:
Why don't u just buy it again is only about £15??

If that, seen it cheaper in Chips earlier today!! Don't think i'll play... well i'm not, part of the official net game and i'm gonna beat Liverpool in the final... IF i remember to put a fully fit Defoe on!!

i'm interested, wot about spl? ps only able 2 play properly @ weekends and evenings, ie 6-9. pps if times clash with official game tht takes preferance. soz

Mikey B said:
i'm interested, wot about spl? ps only able 2 play properly @ weekends and evenings, ie 6-9. pps if times clash with official game tht takes preferance. soz

I may be interested if there was a SPL 1.

I would play at the same times aswell.

ok then yeye now to all the haters who dont think this will happen how about shut-up this game will be better than the official one and btw ive got all the details now :O the game will start on wednesday the members still looking to agree on a time of start maybe around 6..it will be in the premiership so soz 2 any1 wanting anuva league but decision is final,sorry.. and also I have 10 players already wanting to take part, me and my mates are drawring out of a hat to see which team they manage(it woz the fairest way to avoid the mackems LOL!) but i will post a new message to tell u the teams left, its goin rele well so far --->watch this space<--- and I am hosting the game cheers people

I will lmao if you cant host

Last edited: