UNOFFICIAL FM-BASE network game!!

Lee said:
I don't think there is a way to play FM 2006 with 6.0.3 patch without a CD. :)

There is, I did it while I waited for my new copy to arrive.

I thought Mikey was playing in the official one, or are you planning on playing in both Mikey? I will also lmao if you can't host. :D

i'm plannin play in both but if times clash official game takes priority

There is, I did it while I waited for my new copy to arrive. omdz i forgot how to qoute

Why didn't you tell me then!:yikes:

bad luck aint it :p I like pughdiniho's hard talk, haha, be better than our game :haha: keep us updated on your progress :)

pelican said:
There is, I did it while I waited for my new copy to arrive. omdz i forgot how to qoute

Why didn't you tell me then!:yikes:

Because you should buy it.

Whittnam1987 said:
bad luck aint it :p I like pughdiniho's hard talk, haha, be better than our game :haha: keep us updated on your progress

yes it is hard and i will keep u updated:cool: the game starts at 6 on wednesday or thursday whateva day is best omfg sum ppl in this forum r too big headed! :mad: its only a ****** game so y loads ov ya gettin on ya high horse eh? anywayz im out cya peeps

Aite Craven you know a way to play it without da cd and u want me to waste like £20 (£5 loss) aite i see how it is kl.

Last edited by a moderator:
pelican said:
Aite Craven you know a way to play it without da cd and u want me to waste like £20 (£5 loss) aite i see how it is kl.

First of all, why did you sell it if your still wanting to play FM

Second of all, FM is 15 quid

and thirdly, piracy is illegal and therefore again the law and rules of this forum.

Continue to abuse members and promote illegal activites and I will ban you, for good!

Last edited by a moderator:
pelican cant u stop moaning about getting the game for free the time u have moaned about it u cud ov earned 15 quid from washin cars and goin up da shop 2 get it in approx 2 hours u fool stop promoting illegal activities!

so anyway anyone else up 4 the net game? I know how 2 host n everythin and ive got 8 players so far so there are still 12 places up 4 grabs if wanted, just write ure details down!

pughdiniho said:
pelican cant u stop moaning about getting the game for free the time u have moaned about it u cud ov earned 15 quid from washin cars and goin up da shop 2 get it in approx 2 hours u fool stop promoting illegal activities!

Pelican's even managed to annoy the newbies already :p

We don't provoke you, we just say something and then you go off on one. :cool:

Sorry Pugdinho, these idiots just don't get it. Thread Closed.

Thread reopened. The game is still happening so they need it. But everyone stop argueing or it will be closed.

pughdiniho said:
Does Anyone Want To Start A New Network Game?
Give Me All The Details And I Will Host It Soon
Same Rules As The Official One

Can I join please im desperate for network game ,but if its noty possible could you give me deatails on how to start one?
Cheers mate

I stand by Lee this thread is more arguments than game talking. Thread SHOULD be closed but i dont have the last call.

No, should be open like Sean said. Although, there game isn't working because the host has 2 Ips so the game probably won't be happening.