unrealastic expectations

KIAStumpy

Reaction score
after watch liverpool on TV last night i thought i could do a better job of running them
after loading the game under new patch i found a small team no back up and Very unrealistice expectaions
i need to chalange for prem
final of FA cup and semi of champs
and gave me 6 mill for byeing a team
Totaly unrealastic .
if i get 1 or 2 injuries i am down to bear bones and playing usless players
Dont think i am going to bother tbh

you are just as bad as leeds... liverpool suck ... they will soon be relegated give then 5 years and they wil be out

Haha but think about it Leeds are winning games. Benitez isnt, Leeds beat Man U yes there was like 10% luck involved by its all down to Dedication by our players you dont see that Dedication from the Scousers

lol :D

Haha but think about it Leeds are winning games. Benitez isnt, Leeds beat Man U yes there was like 10% luck involved by its all down to Dedication by our players you dont see that Dedication from the Scousers

Accept Leeds are in League One. :/

We also beat United :S

It isn't all that unrealistic, many expected Liverpool to mount a serious challenge after last years good season, thus it is reflected in FM. Benitez had to sell in the Summer before he bought players in, which is what the OP will have to do.

It is if anything it is true to life. Liverpool don't have money to spend, and they will always have high expectations. They are a top 4 club at the end of the day.

what im saying is Liverpool are a Top side its just theire not performing like 1 and they havent been playing like 1 for a long time, i havent really seen good football from them in time

Yeah,Leeds may have beaten United right,but:

1. We beat you 6-0 once. (in 1959,look it up on Soccerbase XD)
2. We've won more times against you than you have to us.
3. You're in League One mate. :p

Contenders of Europe? You're having a laugh XD

Yeah,Leeds may have beaten United right,but:

1. We beat you 6-0 once. (in 1959,look it up on Soccerbase XD)
2. We've won more times against you than you have to us.
3. You're in League One mate. :p

Contenders of Europe? You're having a laugh XD

Finaly, someone with some sense XD

Liverpool Beat united, and you had more luck then liverpool did. You drew with huddlesfield does that them as good as you.

what im saying is Liverpool are a Top side its just theire not performing like 1 and they havent been playing like 1 for a long time, i havent really seen good football from them in time

Like when they finished 2nd lst years prem. Leeds think there a top side and havent been one for 8 years now. the longer your down there the better, Liverpool Would be missed more then Leeds.( I also hate liverpool, so i am a neutral is that respect)

They also drew with Wycombe yes? And a lot of poor teams,no offense to wycombe

I totally agree with what the majority say here.
A big 4 club not playing like 1. No money to spend. United wil go the same way if they dont get them yanks out. The only good yankee top dog is Randy Lerner at Villa. Ever here about him in the news anymore? He genuinly likes football like Roman Abamovich. If they like football foreign ownership works.
As for 6m they dont need to buy much its just cause Rafa rotates so much which is why theyll never win the prem with him in charge and hes too Champions League minded cause hes spanish.
Benayoun Mascherano Aquilani Babel with Gerrard just off Torres is top class + having Kuyt in there interchanging with Benayoun? Yeaa they lack depth but the core of that team is there.

i'm shocked to see some of the united fans sticking up for liverpool here. well kinda sticking up. :p

after watch liverpool on TV last night i thought i could do a better job of running them
after loading the game under new patch i found a small team no back up and Very unrealistice expectaions
i need to chalange for prem
final of FA cup and semi of champs
and gave me 6 mill for byeing a team
Totaly unrealastic .
if i get 1 or 2 injuries i am down to bear bones and playing usless players
Dont think i am going to bother tbh

Okay not only is your spelling possibly the worst I have ever seen but you are also pretty slow.

At the start of the season Liverpool were expected to challenge for the title. The FA Cup expectation seems a bit unrealistic but it's only the FA Cup, it shouldn't be too hard to get to the final and the semi's of the Champions League is pretty realistic.. I don't see the problem or why the **** you need to start a thread about it?

And as for being given £6,000,000 - That's because A) You are not supposed to buy a whole team with that! & B) We have no money because our owners are retarded.

This thread has no point..

Okay not only is your spelling possibly the worst I have ever seen but you are also pretty slow.

At the start of the season Liverpool were expected to challenge for the title. The FA Cup expectation seems a bit unrealistic but it's only the FA Cup, it shouldn't be and the semi's of the Champions League is pretty easy.. I don't see the problem or why the **** you need to start a thread about it?

And as for being given £6,000,000 - That's because A) You are not supposed to buy a whole team with that! & B) We have no money because our owners are retarded.

This thread has no point..

To be fair.. He might not be English.