Unrealistic Champions League scores/results

louiscfc

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the pathetic scores that occur in the Champions Cup. Not just with my results but all the others. In the first leg the home team will normally win 3 or 4 nil and in the second leg the other team will hammer them. Most aggregate scores end up being 5-5 or 7-6 etc and this is every save I have.

With the risk Of being boring, I have not seen this. The home advantage means slightly more in Europe though but it's few games rather than most games that ends 5-5, 7-6 in my saves.

It's rare, but in my first season at Barca I was unbeaten after 29 games in the league, played Arsenal (I was at home) and they beat me 6-2, bearing in mind we had only conceded 15 goals in the league...
I remember seeing it a lot on the FM from a few years ago, you'd win 5-1 away and then lose 5-0 at home but not so much in FM13!

I might see one or two games end up like that a season in Europe, most tend to finish with no more than 3-4 goals scored per team across the two legs.

In the quarter final first leg and Arsenal have beaten AC Milan 4-1 and Man Utd have beaten Barcelona 4-1.

Sometimes you may see those results, and you noticed more because of the numbers, but try to sum all ECL games in all the years that you have played in your save and see how many do you have per season. Mostly 10 in 100 games i say