Unitedkaz

Reaction score
Been playing for abit now 3 seasons done and some things are sooo unrealistic in this game

-had welbeck for 2 years wanted to get rid after 1st year had a value of 12mill, couldn't find a buyer so loaned him to Everton in hope of a bid from there, for me he played 33 games as a striker including subs and scored 4 goals, for Everton he goes to score 35goals in 46 games top scorer in cl with 7, loan finishes and still no one wants him? Just stuck in my reserves now

-defenders scoring a ton of goals, not complaining on that end as they are for me, but 1st year vidic gt 16 then 2nd year he had 14?my 2nd cb had 9 the 2nd year

-Celtic beating Real Madrid 3-1 at the bernabau, enough said, that being said they get to cl qf and sf far too much, 2qf and 1semi in 3 years, dnt think I'm bashing them but no way that's happening in real life

-players who have a value of 70k getting bids of 5mill+ rejected for them, now I know that 70k player stats may far exceed his value but the game needs to sort that out

-ccc chances being missed, in real life a clear cut chance is something that again can differ, but having a run of 10 games when your team convert 1 out of every 8 or so is pushing it

-not unrealistic but watching a game commentary bar what is that point of it saying kagawa with a free kick....... Then nothing, it just moves on

Celtic have a good team full of potential and they can attract talents from under the noses of top PL teams as they don't have the funds to go spend 20/10 mil on a player so there scouting has to be too notch, which it is. Then usually top teams snapping them up for a lot more than Celtic paid.

I wouldn't say its "unrealistic" for them to beat Madrid. It's a game, it's not gonna be completely realistic and Celtic did beat Barca last year so why can they not beat Madrid on FM? It's football, anything can happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt say celtic had a good team id say they have a very average team with a few decent players there a mid table championship team at MAX! they can spend ?10M on player they just know they dont need to in SPL

I wouldnt say celtic had a good team id say they have a very average team with a few decent players there a mid table championship team at MAX! they can spend ?10M on player they just know they dont need to in SPL

Couldn't disagree much more.
6 players minimum are good Premiership players. Forster, Lustig, Matthews, Van Dijk, Brown and Ledley. Celtics squad at present isn't as good as Celtic fans are used too but there are a lot of young players not given a chance so far for ex: Rogic, Balde, Biton and Watt that have international potential.

And Celtic cannot spend 10 mil on a player. There income doesn't cover it with there expenditures, I'm afraid that is a fact. They just announced they can't afford Steven Fletcher for 6 million...The squad being a prem/championship team is purely opinion.

welbeck 35goals in 46 games top scorer in cl with 7, loan finishes and still no one wants him? Just stuck in my reserves now
Welbeck scoring that many goals is unrealistic enough :p

Celtic can afford ?6-10M players they even said when sold Hooper they could because of been in CL brings in about ?20M a year and they sold Hooper and Wanyama but they just dont spend and they would not win the championship SPL is worst standard of football ive seen and i know SPL fans who go to celtic games etc and they even agree

Celtic can afford ?6-10M players they even said when sold Hooper they could because of been in CL brings in about ?20M a year and they sold Hooper and Wanyama but they just dont spend and they would not win the championship SPL is worst standard of football ive seen and i know SPL fans who go to celtic games etc and they even agree

Didn't say the spl was good...?
Hence why Celtic are unbeaten so far. Just they're 100% a premier league standard.

They can't afford a 10 mil player! I mean yes they can purchase a 10 mil player but not afford it long term or improving any other position. If they went and spent a large sum then didn't get into Europe the following season the clubs turnover would be negative.

2nd season, Liverpool 17th equal points with 18th but better goal diff, Stoke City qualify for the champions league???

Didn't say the spl was good...?
Hence why Celtic are unbeaten so far. Just they're 100% a premier league standard.

They can't afford a 10 mil player! I mean yes they can purchase a 10 mil player but not afford it long term or improving any other position. If they went and spent a large sum then didn't get into Europe the following season the clubs turnover would be negative.

Basically, Celtic don't want to do a Rangers! :p