carrott24

Reaction score
sometimes this game does my head in..
qualified for the europa league group stages with shamrock rovers. all is good except because the league of ireland has the worst league schedule ever, i know have potentially 14 games in 3 weeks :S
worst of that has to be 5 games in 5 days. how is that possible?! if that happened IRL someone would get shot.
sort it out SI!!

Meh, If an Irish team managerd to do this irl they would have congested fixtures like that too. Its just the fact that the Airtricity league is on a summer schedule. Nothing can be done about it so it isnt realy unrealistic.

yh but 5 games in 5 days? fifa rules say there has to be at least a day between fixtures.. friendlys bypass this rule but for league,cup and continental games 5 games in 5 days is a joke..

5 in 5 thats epic. the only time i had a congested fixture was when playing a LLM at Russia. one one wednessday, the ohter saterday.

and yeah not to mention the EPL in December -February. Fa , carling, CL/EL and league games. at least 3 a week.

3 games a week would have been heaven! ended up missing out on the league by two points(N) by the end of the season my players were that knackered i'm surprised they could stand

what are the fitness lvls after a week wiht 5 games. 50% ???

yhhh roughly 50%.. thing is i had the 5 in 5days.. 2 day break.. then porto in the europa league.. sent out the youth team. 4 0 defeat was a creditable result

that is stupid.. 5 games 5 days.. shame you cant complain to FIFA in game lol

if they were gna make it truly realistic would fifa make a good decision anyway? lol

haha.. yeah jus have random news headings about fifa scandals.. and how much sepp blatter is a **** lol

yep. seriously considering not bothering with europe next year if its going to do that to my side. unless i can get 3 players for every position..

yeah best off.. or maybe move to another league in another country. if you can bring shamrock rover to europe im sure a decent prem side would take yoo on

thats the plan, stabelised inverness and finsihed 5th and 3rd, came to shamrock and gave it a go, next stop premier league hopefully. although i'd like to dominate ireland, win the league a couple more times

I had 6 games in 7 days and 5 in a row including an away trip to CSKA Moscow and Bordeaux and playing my rivals for the league and a cup semi replay with Shelbourne. SI know about the problem and are looking into fixing it IIRC

P.S. I got 3 draws in the CL group stage that season so it was worth it and have since been offered the Barca job but turned it down.

Last edited:
i got two draws in my europa league group, not moving mountains, but progress indeed

thats the plan, stabelised inverness and finsihed 5th and 3rd, came to shamrock and gave it a go, next stop premier league hopefully. although i'd like to dominate ireland, win the league a couple more times

Yh i keep turning down big jobs.. i started at luton went to palace.. just won europa league.. just cant attract them big names still.. wen i win league with palace im going to spain next i think to someone like hercules

same here with me. i know its different, irish and english premier leagues, but the best i can attract atm is youngsters from prem teams and championship players that get released. got a couple of egyptian regens that did a job and raised a few quid through sales but nobody spectacular

Fair play.. Have yoo found any good asian players.. I've searched there to try expand my fanbase but I've had no luck lol

I had 6 games in 4 days when managing the cook islands on FM09.