Unrealistically good young player

leedsfan17

Reaction score
In my career with leeds i was on my second season and in the Championship. When i got my new intake of U18 players i noticed a 16 year old CB Dan Johnson. on the coach report he was "a good premire league centre back" and his potential was to be a leading premire league centre back. this season he was U21 captain and by far my best player. i took him to the premire league and he just got better every season. i even bought him at totenham and play him regulary.

Does anyone else think this is a bit unrealistic?

lol yeh....oh, maybe not;

Wayne-Rooney-001.jpg

Aaron_Lennon_300.jpg

_39845423_milner_pa300x300.jpg

Last edited:
Look at Lionel Messi at 17, and Aguero. They were among the top players even then. Not so unrealistic.

where do you think players come from? do you think they sit around untill they're 23?

Its unrealistic the guy comes from Leeds HAHAHA LOL. srry couldnt resist.

I think it has already happend, Wilshere being another example

Leeds has one of the best youth academies in the game, and every save I have with Leeds I get insane talent after 3 or 4 seasons.

Sometimes completely out of the blue, I get approached by top teams trying to buy my youth players for millions that I never even heard of.

Any chance of a screenshot of your good young CB?

I just thought it was a bit unrealistic to see a 16 year old CB with the ability to play in the premire league. Here's him at 18. ive got him at tottenham now btw

View attachment 37565