Unrecognised Error In Unpack Routine Help?

Marshy

Reaction score
OK, so I used the Data Editor and made a custom database using the 9.3 patch. I always thought that as long as the two people playing were using the same patch, the game would work. However whenever my friend goes to join the game he receives the error message; "Unrecognised Error In Unpack Routine" Can anyone suggest how to stop this?

When your friend joins the network game he gets a choice of DB to use. Ask him to try and use a different one and see if that works.

Also apparently if you are in windowed mode you can just press OK and move past the error.

my game keeps getting this and all ppl in it how can we sort this out cos my game crashes

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

does every 1 have to have the same db

I play in windowed mode. Yet the error continually appears, however I use Vista, maybe XP is different?

yh it freezes if you leave the error without pressing ok, just press ok and it will be allright

I have to press OK or are I can't press anything on the game? This might not be the error, but it happens on a network game on a certain 9.4 DB when anything relating Carlos Tevez happens?

This isn't really a big deal for me. I'm just sharing what I know about it to other members.