Unsettling a player

Reaction score
sorry if there is a similar thread like this but i heard that unsettling a player causes him to request being transfer listed which would drop down his transfer fee but i tried it on modric by liverpool he says getting bored by my repititve comments so what should i do ??

well nope cause its a way that makes the transfer fee drop then would be very useful to me..

Just forget it what a stupid thread

Can you not put something constructive like, some people forget that half the reason this site is here is to help people not to belittle them for asking a question that you may feel is stupid.

If Modric is saying he is sick of the comments I would just leave it. I find that commenting on a decent player that may not start every game usually works well. However if your Liverpool you could probably get most players wanting to come to you.

Try praising then if the comment from player is good say you will do the utmost to sign him.

Not a guarentee it will work but thats what I do.

Oh and Ukuk, try helping instead of insulting.

he is extremly intrested but tottenham wants 40+ million for him and he is just worth 15 and i saw a discussion here saying you can unsettle a player make him request transfer in that case his price will drop..

So is he unhappy at tottenham, if you bid 20mil it should make him unhappy then sometimes they request a transfer if not tottenham will be more likely to sell at a better price

usually if you offer a certain amount and the club rejects, if the player is interested he will say that he is disappointed with his current manager and that will usually be followed by a transfer request. However, this doesn't always happen.

okay thanks will give it a go since if it works even from time to time would help with my transfers as i would target the player a month or two before the window:D

If you did that and i was manager i would not be impressed haha. I make the ******* stay in reserves haha

WTF necroposting... Why revive a 2 year old thread? oO)