Reaction score
Playing in my 3rd season as Liverpool, and have targeted Bale as an addition. One thing I have wondered about though. How does one go about the business of unsettling a player?

If I comment too often on his ability he seemingly gets hacked off with the attention. Same goes for endorsing him.

How long is it suggested to comment on them? How often? Any info is appreciated.

If you are a bigger club it is easier to unsettle him.. Declare interest and praise him often and hopefully he will like the interest from the bigger club and he will possibly ask to transfer and if the club says no he will become unhappy and become unsettled.. I'm not sure if this works all the time but i've done it a few times to some players and its sadly happened to me before. Hope it helped.

If you are a bigger club it is easier to unsettle him.. Declare interest and praise him often and hopefully he will like the interest from the bigger club and he will possibly ask to transfer and if the club says no he will become unhappy and become unsettled.. I'm not sure if this works all the time but i've done it a few times to some players and its sadly happened to me before. Hope it helped.

endorse the player. however, you'll probably **** off the manager and he'll be more expensive. but if you can afford it youll get your man.

Need to be higher rep club usually, praise him/declare interest then wait a few months and do it again. Usually enough for most players to get a little unsettled unless they're loyal.
For much smaller clubs or ones where a player is clearly the best there just throw out an offer you know will get rejected, can often lead said player to hand in a request if your club is doing well enough.