Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really unstoppable, you got beat twice. Don't really see the point of this, Post Your Successes thread maybe?

Whats the point Of the thread ? Are you asking if its à good season ? If so, then yes, but its rather easy to win with Barca and perhaps this thread belongs in the GD-section( in the post your succes thread)

IVE POSTED THE TACTIC ITS IN THE MODERATION QUEUE

BARCELONA

I KNOW I LOST TWICE BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE I PUT MY UNDER 19 SIDE OUT FOR THE LAST TWO GAMES OF THE SEASON BECAUSE I WANTED TO REST MY PLAYERS FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL WHICH I WON AGAINST BAYERN MUNICH SO I STILL THINK ITS AN UNSTOPPABLE TEAM

Please stop posting in capitals or dont post at all.. Anyway, perhaps take your time to add more information to the opening post.

Would you like me to close the thread until the tactic/upload is approved so the thread does not get spammed with questions?

Please add more information to the first post. For example, in the screenshot of your team you have Messi as the right winger, do you always play him there? Also, do you use any opposition instructions? Does your tactic use the corner cheat? Do you use any shouts if its not working? What match preparation do you use? What attributes do the players in each position need? All these things would come in helpful.

no thanks please keep it open and sorry didnt realise i was posting in capitals and i ve added all my results from last season what other info shall i put on the thread suggestions please

i tend to mix it around a bit i also play him upfront and the put neymar playing left wing and then bring in sanchez in on the right and no i dont use the corner cheat the only shouts i use is work the ball into the box because occasionly my team get closed down and messi just shoots from distance and for the attributes you need good pace stamina pace technique etc for the forward players for th emore defensive players good headers pace passing and you will need a sweeperkeeper hope this helps

ive uploaded the tactic a couple of times but dont seem to be want to be put on the website dont know why

ive uploaded the tactic a couple of times but dont seem to be want to be put on the website dont know why

It might not have been approved for 2 reason.

- That its sunday and the admin is watching football
- The more likely scenario, that you did not include any information about the tactic. The rules in the upload section clearly states what to includ to have it approved

you have 6 plauers with attack duty and only 2 with defence duty, a high defence and "press more". if you use this tactic on a poorer team you will be slaughtered. never have more players on attack then defence. Kompany! Neymar! Martinez! no wonder you never lost a game with your first team.

Thread closed. Please send me à PM when you have got your tactic validated and want to update the Opening post with i Of regarding the actuall tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.