Aderan

Reaction score
I found a post like this in one of the previous FM forums and thought I'd start one here.

One of the coolest aspects of FM and the real world is finding anomalies, quirky things and the such.
Here is your chance to explore all of the clubs, people, things, etc, that are unusual, or do not follow the 'normal' mold.

Here are my picks thus far:
Oslo City (regens tend to be African, despite the fact they are in the lower Norwegian league)
Chivas - only Mexican players
The Basque policy clubs (Athletic Bilbao etc etc)
The ASPIRE Qatari affiliated clubs
Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Australia, Canada:
These nations have clubs affiliated with the immigrants/communities that have made these nations their home. (Eg, Toronto Croatia).

Oslo City African Players.

Its not so unlikley that Oslo City has African players comming thru their academy. This part of Oslo have highest % of imigrants and afronorwegians. Oslo in generally has big % of imigrants and afronorwegians.

Last edited:
Remember when Oslo City played my local team in the playoffs for 4division Norway, and they had no one with norwegian background, so good reasearch by SI

Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Australia, Canada: [/B]These nations have clubs affiliated with the immigrants/communities that have made these nations their home. (Eg, Toronto Croatia).

Those clubs in Canada are almost all semi-professional or amateur.

Perhaps more interestingly about Canada in regard to football... Despite football being Canada's sport with the highest participation rate, despite Canada being the 37th most populous nation in the world and the #2 largest in size.... no professional league of its own. The only professional clubs play in the leagues that are actually American. There are reasons Canada doesn't have its own professional league, but one of just a handful of countries in the world.

Just found another few: Kosova Zurich; all players are Albanian swiss; NK Pajde; all Croatian swiss; CS Italien GE; Italian Swiss players. FC Bosna Yverdon; Bosnian Swiss;p F.C. Association des Portugais: Protugese Swiss

Last edited:
Just found another few: Kosova Zurich; all players are Albanian swiss; NK Pajde; all Croatian swiss; CS Italien GE; Italian Swiss players. FC Bosna Yverdon; Bosnian Swiss;p F.C. Association des Portugais: Protugese Swiss

And the Portuguese Lusitanos in Andorra, with the Portugal crest and all. In FM16 I copped loads of talent there.