Dolfin152

Banned
Reaction score
I have updated as much as is possible to get the game as realistic as possible. I have even started a new game in February 2012, (using Belarus season time), to preserve reality.
How annoying then, when within minutes of starting the game, Graeme Souness is made manager of Scotland under 21 and Chris Sutton is brought into the England set up. Why does this happen? Do SEGA hate the prospect of people playing the game realistically so much that they need to sabotage every new game?
Does anyone know how to stop these changes happening? If not, does anyone know a way of reversing them? Remember, the jobs quoted here do not exist in the data editor, so there has to be another way of changing them.

Thanks

Donate and get FMRTE? I don't see any other option tbh

Donate and get FMRTE? I don't see any other option tbh
I have FMRTE, the problem is that the jobs, i.e. under 21 manager, under 19 manager etc., don't exist in the editors. For example, Scotlands under 21 manager is actually Billy Stark but, in the editor, he is shown as Assistant manager. When Graeme Souness is appointed, Billy Stark is still assistant manager and the job of under 21 manager doesn't exist. (Although I guess it must do somewhere for the game to appoint a manager).