Status
Not open for further replies.
Last updare with Ac Milan, derby match yesterday against Inter, we won 3-0, balotelli score 3 :D

I don't like cornet set up as well, i'm not able to score one from corner. I'm thinking to put Jassar set up for corner and try it.

I think everybody must try this tactic, i like to play with one striker and 2 wings, and in my opinion this this the best tactic in this style.

GREAT WORK.

I changed my corner tactic. I'm still using short corner. First match I played with Bayern and scored 3 goals. Maybe it's because I'm still using patch 14.1.3, but I hope this will work for you!
View attachment 444840

nice tactic

looking for a new tactic since tik tik stopped working since the 14.1.14 patch gotta say the result speak for themselves 1st game i hammered real Madrid 5-1 then went on a 10 match winning streak including battering man utd 6-0 :) then drew but i was all over them just could not finish them off

cheers for the great work and tactic you shared with us much appreciated ^^)

Thank you! Why don't you like the corner tactic?

Well it might be because the patch the changed the epic short corner but i played some more matcjes now around 10 matches most of them are friendly and 3 matches league in total i drawn two and won the rest 1 draw against RKC it loked like my players where married with the aluminium because the kept hitting the post time after time little unlucky

looking for a new tactic since tik tik stopped working since the 14.1.14 patch gotta say the result speak for themselves 1st game i hammered real Madrid 5-1 then went on a 10 match winning streak including battering man utd 6-0 :) then drew but i was all over them just could not finish them off

cheers for the great work and tactic you shared with us much appreciated ^^)

I'm very proud that I made a tactic with succes that makes everybody happy! Do you have a screenshot of the matches you played?

Well it might be because the patch the changed the epic short corner but i played some more matcjes now around 10 matches most of them are friendly and 3 matches league in total i drawn two and won the rest 1 draw against RKC it loked like my players where married with the aluminium because the kept hitting the post time after time little unlucky

Ohh, i'm sorry the corner tactic doesn't work. But 10 games played en two draws sounds nice! I hope you are happy with it.

I am really sorry but see last year when people put effort into an opening post. I miss those days, And to call it Domination with so few games played, Unreal.

mybe i should of bragged it worked now i cant seem to score and im controlling the matches lol talking of 35+ shots to there 3 or 4 and some time i losing its very annoying

The corner tactic doesn't work on the latest patch, which the majority use.

Played a few league games with Ajax with this tactic. Working ok. We'll se in a few more games.

I will try this in spain league and get back to you

mybe i should of bragged it worked now i cant seem to score and im controlling the matches lol talking of 35+ shots to there 3 or 4 and some time i losing its very annoying

Do you still use the tactic? Does it work again?

Status
Not open for further replies.