iFortunatus

Reaction score
It may just be me, but since the update my tactic has taken a turn for the worse,

I was playing a passing style tactic, with usually 5 of my players getting over or close to 100 passes each, now its more like 50-60.

no one is making runs for through balls.

in short their all playing like tards and it's driving me mental!!! these idiots can't even pass the ball at the moment

It may just be me, but since the update my tactic has taken a turn for the worse,

I was playing a passing style tactic, with usually 5 of my players getting over or close to 100 passes each, now its more like 50-60.

no one is making runs for through balls.

in short their all playing like tards and it's driving me mental!!! these idiots can't even pass the ball at the moment

The reason those 100 passes was probably down to the opposition letting you to since closing down was broken. Now that players track back and the team actually close down as they should, your team is put under more pressure and won't be able to pin the ball forward and backwards.

ah I see, there's me thinking I had some how created the most amazing possession tactic ever my Crewe side made barcelona look like sunday league with my stats!

thinking about it, its very noticeable now as every pass I make is intercepted, **** back to the drawing board

Thanks for the help!