If SI are working on fixes aswell as the Jan update I wouldn't hold your breathe for March ! Seems to be one step forward 10 steps back with them

It's always out early March. The key thing was to wait for the last transfer windows to close.

Depends if they wait for the end of the crazy China windows, they usually get it about 2 weeks after the end of the Russia.

China - One transfer window opened on 1 January 2016 and closed on 26 February 2016. League Two transfer window opens on 1 March 2016 and closes on 15 March 2016

Last edited:
they can launch the update now, and then another one ( I think Ukraine transfer window is still available and a couple of leagues as well), but we don't have to wait until those ones, i mean it so weird to launch a game in october and to wait until march to actually be able to play it

It was out on 25th February last year, so expected it to be out by now.

Saying that, the game was also released quite a bit later this year.

It's so fun to sit back and enjoy the downfall on FM, worst by every year and less updates! Thx SI!!!

The patch can't can't come quick enough. Let us pray together that SI have fixed the goalkeepers because as of now they are pub standard. Maybe not even that good.

The patch can't can't come quick enough. Let us pray together that SI have fixed the goalkeepers because as of now they are pub standard. Maybe not even that good.

Goalkeepers are now superb against penalty and one on ones but sucks on any other types of goals especially crossing.

they can launch the update now, and then another one ( I think Ukraine transfer window is still available and a couple of leagues as well), but we don't have to wait until those ones, i mean it so weird to launch a game in october and to wait until march to actually be able to play it

I dont understand? The game has been playable since the beta back in November?

Quick question. If I start a new save now, with the 16.2-version, will the different bugs and sorts be sorted when the 16.3-version is released, or will they stay the same?

Quick question. If I start a new save now, with the 16.2-version, will the different bugs and sorts be sorted when the 16.3-version is released, or will they stay the same?

Yes they will be sorted

Goalkeepers are now superb against penalty and one on ones but sucks on any other types of goals especially crossing.
I've played about 17 seasons with Alfreton getting them into the premier league and then relegated back to championship. The biggest issue with the goalkeepers is that they don't defend their 6 yard area to the point that sometimes the game becomes a Benny Hill sketch. The one position the ME can't fail on is the goalkeepers so hopefully SI have been focusing on this problem and the patch rectifies this. Good example below with a goal I scored although there have been far worse I have seen. The opposition keeper is not interested in catching the ball.

[video=youtube;IXige_lnqKM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXige_lnqKM[/video]

Last edited: