Winuldo

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested if I was to make an updated database with all transfers, promotions, relagations etc. Also I would be changing alot of players PAs & CAs and some players stats (example: Vager Love's CA would go down as he is immensly over-rated by SI). I would also put all players contracts back a year (that have only recently joined the clubs on FM) so they are sell-able. Also I'll be editing team/player reputations and team transfer budgets.

Let me know what you think, it will probably take me a couple of hard working weeks but it will result in a much more fun & realistic game.

Nope. All ready loads of good updates out.

Also stop writing in small font, just use the default size.

Nope. All ready loads of good updates out.

Also stop writing in small font, just use the default size.

Ditto.

Unless you were going to work on it for about a month and update EVERYTHING that has happened since the last update, then don't bother, there are too many people releasing them it's hard to figure out which is best, so I just don't bother.

And yeah, the small font is silly, its too small and I have good eyes.

You can do this and I can help you.
I hate when I am seeing that Lennon's stats are so bad.
I will make any transfer has been made and I hope I won't fail.

Chris is already making updates...unless you change most of the players stats etc i dont see the point

I am doing this...
And sure, I don't see the point too of making the update without changing more things.

Actually I started and I work on Arsenal players and team.

do it but make sure you do everything somebody has posted one may 09 its called or somat, ive downloaded it and its not the best to say least missed **** of alot of transfers on it and manager changes too which in my opinion is pretty basic stuff !!!!

Mund. I uploaded that, and its terrible ididn't make it my m8 did i cba 2. I asked him 2 do another one but he doesn't tlk 2 me cause of wat i sed 2 him.

Progress:

I updated teams/players from Arsenal, Blackburn, Aston Villa and Birmingham.

Added the 2009/2010 kits too.