Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
wolves please

You're in another network game so NO

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:01 PM ----------

The best teams on offer atm:
Liverpool (without gerrard)
West Ham

Last edited:
Dont let gooch play he is sick he was makeing fun of my my family as 1 of thm past away
he abuses all the members to

no i didnt mock his entire family because ith ought that he was taking the mick coz i thought he sed his ma was dead the other day and just then he sed his dad had past away so i thought he was laeading me along and he obviously wasnt and im sorry for that danny and ok mate BUT I DID NOT ABUSE ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE GAME AT ANY POINT

yeh whteva gooch y dont you ask every body els in the game what you sed you said
your dad aint dead
and your hole family is dead

ill be west ham utd plz tiraths this time for good yer and plz unblock me from your network then so i can play 4 july thanks mate

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

ill be WEST HAM plz mate and this time im not going to **** about ok mate thanks foe letting me back in and can u unblock me for saturday so i can play u guys again mate thanks again

hey,i got a big problem,my computer is broken:((the one where i play FM09),and the other is not good enough to play on so i cant play until i fix the problem.sorry,i will try to fix it as soon as possible

bye

hey,i got a big problem,my computer is broken:((the one where i play FM09),and the other is not good enough to play on so i cant play until i fix the problem.sorry,i will try to fix it as soon as possible

bye

ok :(

Can you tell how did i played(i am Wigan)?

thx,and hope we see soon

is there anyspaces availible iv been looking for a network game gets kind off boring playing with just one friend :p

1 question tho, what do you guys use to communicate while playing? (H)