cougarric

Reaction score
Having spent 18 enjoyable seasons in classic mode, born from the desire to fly through the game pretty quickly, I now feel the need to play the full version of the game. Just wish it were possible to upgrade my classic save to the full game. Maybe an idea for the future?

Not possible unfortunately, but I do recommend the full version, some would say tedious but really its more rewarding.

Iv'e had a quick look at classic mode and the biggest difference is that now you need to manage morale by talking to players and attending press conferences, one tip : criticising a player (who deserves it) can improve their morale, gl :)

i get bored with classic fast never seem to last long on it, i prefer Full version, i got game so i could control all in's & ous etc and i know it takes time but i get soo glued in i dont notice time anymore.

I've played the full version as well, but fancied trying to speed through the game a bit quicker as its too time consuming in the full game at first. Now I'm craving for more options, but would hate to have to start again after putting so much time in on my classic save. One question though, is instant result available in the full game? I do like to use this occasionally.

I've played the full version as well, but fancied trying to speed through the game a bit quicker as its too time consuming in the full game at first. Now I'm craving for more options, but would hate to have to start again after putting so much time in on my classic save. One question though, is instant result available in the full game? I do like to use this occasionally.

it's not, no. Although as there is a classic skin for the full version that might add it in, I'm not sure though as I haven't used it.