Upgrading youth recruitment network problem

jamie_allan

Reaction score
I asked the board to upgrade the youth recruitment network and they allowed it and it appeared in the board room board request box saying that it was in planning and that it would be completed on 20.7.2015 now it is in August 2015 and no change what is going on?

Hi all

Iam havind the exact same problem. Any help please?

Thanks

Netshape

go back to ur boardroom main page and see it progress. they might have canceled it due to lack of funds, or might be a Bug

go back to ur boardroom main page and see it progress. they might have canceled it due to lack of funds, or might be a Bug

Dear Lol

Thanks for the answer. Iam at the boardroom and the bar is blue (like active) and no grey. However is full (in the planning phase) but doenst pass to the execution phase. I have a saving already with more than 1 year after this happen and keeps frozzen :( This is a bummer for me. I always play exclusively with youngsters :(

It semms a bug. Do you know where I can get help please?

Netshape

Dear Lol

Thanks for the answer. Iam at the boardroom and the bar is blue (like active) and no grey. However is full (in the planning phase) but doenst pass to the execution phase. I have a saving already with more than 1 year after this happen and keeps frozzen :( This is a bummer for me. I always play exclusively with youngsters :(

It semms a bug. Do you know where I can get help please?

Netshape

thanks man. must b a bug.

and dont say 'dear lol' it juts sound too funny. literal meaning.

They'll maybe start it next year because if you have already started the new season - if you already got your new youth players etc. before the planning finished, maybe you'll just need to wait the start of a new season... if it doesn't start then, it's a bug surely :D