Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum

Reaction score
How do you sign in to youtube from football manager ?

sorry if there's already a thread but i cant search ;)

When you're making your managers name and nationality Etc there's an option like "Link to social netwoking" something or other, then you click the site and login.

go to manager-options-social network options- and then put you e-mail or username from youtube, then go to game then press uploud highlight and select what you want...

When you're making your managers name and nationality Etc there's an option like "Link to social netwoking" something or other, then you click the site and login.

im in the midlle of a season though and i didn't log in as i forgot :(

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

go to manager-options-social network options- and then put you e-mail or username from youtube, then go to game then press uploud highlight and select what you want...

cheers mate that worked :D

This.

If you've already added your manager (without a youtube login) you can still log in by going to your manager's profile, and going to "Social Network Options"

Like so:

jeCxS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.