Upload a picture of yourself

Was prepared for those jokes...Bear in mind im 6'3" and 16 stone now so you guys are lucky theres an ocean seperating us. :p

But LOL at Joel more than GC :p

Shut up, you have no soul. ;)

Smell of rage off ya just because Joel made a funnier post than you :p

Bad state of affairs when im the best looking bloke in my village though. :p

Smell of rage off ya just because Joel made a funnier post than you :p

Bad state of affairs when im the best looking bloke in my village though. :p

I'm just annoyed because I went to all that trouble of going on ebay and finding an ACTUAL HUMAN SOUL whereas Joel just did a throwaway joke. Mine was personalised dammit! His was generic! :(

That is... quite bad, though I can't talk because I'm not an oil painting myself. Speaking of which, I must upload a photo to here soon.

That is... quite bad, though I can't talk because I'm not an oil painting myself. Speaking of which, I must upload a photo to here soon.

Oh i cant wait for this :p
/how is it that most FM players arent exactly easy on the eye? Devote too much time to video games and not enough time to looks if you ask me :p

Oh i cant wait for this :p
/how is it that most FM players arent exactly easy on the eye? Devote too much time to video games and not enough time to looks if you ask me :p

Unless they're Raikan. That man is practically Adonis.

Unless they're Raikan. That man is practically Adonis.

Totally agree(in a non homosexual way). Neil is the shiz nit :)

As if people wernt jelous enogh of his ability of finding world class youngsters wasnt enough he has the looks too :)

36031_141773635833413_100000023321413_434275_5135044_n.jpg

Raikan who ? ;)
Raikan does look good ****. I would be happy with second place :p

Why only 310k?
Why not 312,662...

Because that's you're place. And the other 2,661 people are also gingers, I imagine, so they take up those places.

So glad I haven't uploaded a pic on here. Such incredible slaughtering lmao

(Besides-wouldn't want to make people feel bad with my angelic beauty ):)

I'm just annoyed because I went to all that trouble of going on ebay and finding an ACTUAL HUMAN SOUL whereas Joel just did a throwaway joke. Mine was personalised dammit! His was generic! :(

you've had long enough...
View attachment 198455