Upload a picture of yourself

Marko8

Reaction score
Let's every of us put here one picture of yourself, to see how many (H) have in this forum and to see who you really are behind avatars. Also, please don't spam to much
This is Marko8:

HarryPotterL_468x456.jpg

This is what I actually look like

Let's every of us put here one picture of yourself, to see how many (H) have in this forum and to see who you really are behind avatars. Also, please don't spam to much
This is Marko8:

y is there a pic of two babies on a beach in that room??

if hes from derby, its definitely a relation. and bodell, 5-2 :)

This is me after downing a pint of shots (roughly £70 quids worth) on my 22nd birthday, shortly before passing out and ambulance bound. Needless to say I have grown up a bit since then...​

no, i'm not turning this into an arguement, fact is, i support the black and white side of the trent. and you lost 5-2 last week.

the most sickening part of Marko's photo is the pic of Schumacher boring the **** out of F1 fans

whats that Michael, your car is over a second faster than everybody elses even on a bad day and your teammate is contactually obliged to go slower than you... you win almost every race for 5 years because of this and expect to be considered the greatest of all time... nah, not for me but you'd be in my top 5 at a push

On topic: my Avatar is me... or is it?
if u wanna see what i look like just click on my facebook, i'm the one not wearing a tie

Last edited:
the most sickening part of Marko's photo is the pic of Schumacher boring the **** out of F1 fans

whats that Michael, your car is over a second faster than everybody elses even on a bad day and your teammate is contactually obliged to go slower than you... you win almost every race for 5 years because of this and expect to be considered the greatest of all time... nah, not for me but you'd be in my top 5 at a push

if u wanna see what i look like just click on my facebook, i'm the one not wearing a tie
LOL LOL LOL LOL haha, easy men :D
that is puzzle what I made, and it's only Ferrari, who says it's Schumacher?

and what are you guy afraid to put your picture or what?

Last edited:

nah i place him 6th..... behind his brother haha (6) smug german git.

Don't be a ****. Post a picture of yourself or don't post.

Hopefully your taste in shirts and ties has also grown up since then... :p

And here's one of me for y'all to laugh at:

Oh yeah, it was dress in a crazy shirt and tie day on my birthday, bought that ensemble for £3.50 from a charity shop!

Stick to the point of the thread plez.

<----

LOL LOL LOL LOL haha, easy men :D
that is puzzle what I made, and it's only Ferrari, who says it's Schumacher?

and what are you guy afraid to put your picture or what?
Red helmet says its Schumacher, white helmet with orange of car behind says that is Barrichello...

anyway, me

Deleted

Right I'm being serious this time

Last edited: