Sean Taylor

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have a slight problem with uploading match highlights. It may seem stupid but I can't actually find the the upload button xD I have already linked my youtube account to the demo and the only thing i've found is to actually export the video.. I don't want to do this 'cause when I then upload the video I get the crappy 360p instead of the 1080p which i want. SO do any of you guys actually know how to upload on the 2012 demo. This is the screen that i'm currently on looking for the upload button.

View attachment 197878

Okay uhmm you can delete this thread already xD Turns out that you still get the 1080p quality even after exporting the video. I guess it just takes time for it to process that quality on youtube and so you have to make do with the 360p whilst it sorts out the 1080p quality mode. I might not make any sense but ah well i'm extremely tired.

If you look at the TV View, in the top right you will see a red circle, you need to press on that to be able to record.

Ahh I see, why can't it just be simple like football manager 2011 where you just click upload highlight -.-