walton

Reaction score
i have created a new database my best 1 yet in my opinion, but when i try to upload it 2 fmbase, i press the submit button and fmbase just delete's my decription and resets the upload screen, i have previously uploaded 7 databases without a problem, the only difference between those 7 and this one is that this one is created using the latest patch and saved as a dbc file in my editor data.

Please please help me as i have been trying 2 upload this for a week now and getting very frustrated also i have taken a lot of time and effort creating this database and feel a lot of people would really enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:59 AM ----------

Sorted it myslef.
Anyone else sufeering from this problem, it is caused by the new updated database saving your editor changes as compressed files which fmbase will not allow you to upload.
To fix this problem just load up your editor, load the editor database you wish too upload, click on settings, turn off compress editor data, re save in uncompressed form and upload as usual.
Hope this helps everyone as its been relly annoying me for the past week.

Glad you sorted out the problem. Weird. Hopefully this will help others if they have the same problem.

It works for compressed files if you upload them to megaupload etc
The free agents DB is a compressed file i think