upside down list

Reaction score
Since ive started a new game this evening, when im on the player ratings and teamtalk screen, my players are listed upside down, for example, strikers first then GK on the bottom. Never seen this before, has anybody had this and know how to rectify it?? cheers.

you have probably clicked the column of position accidentaly.
click on the column title picked to sort it by the team u have picked, or alternatively click the column labelled position again until a little white arrow points up in the left side of the column heading for position.
hope it helps

you have probably clicked the column of position accidentaly.
click on the column title picked to sort it by the team u have picked, or alternatively click the column labelled position again until a little white arrow points up in the left side of the column heading for position.
hope it helps

Ye, cheers no that column isnt available during a game, pre match the list is fine, its just when im in a game, like i said never seen it before and there seems no way roundit, its getting annoying now!!! maybe ita a little bug for new patch

hm that is annoying. i thought if u fixed it in the menus it would fix it in game. i have never seen it at all like that. maybe try a restart of the comp?

hm that is annoying. i thought if u fixed it in the menus it would fix it in game. i have never seen it at all like that. maybe try a restart of the comp?

tried it, ive played this game since 1996, and this is proper annoying now, thing is i really dont want to restart the game!! started well, ha

This also happened to me too yesterday. At the start of my game, my team lists were fine on match days. Now they're upside down which is annoying, especially when you're trying to make a quick substitution.

This also happened to me too yesterday. At the start of my game, my team lists were fine on match days. Now they're upside down which is annoying, especially when you're trying to make a quick substitution.

yeah, exactly without realising i brought tevez on for van der sar, thinking rooney should have been in that place on the list if you know what i mean. wonder if anybody has a solution

i had this. i reinstalled FM without deleting my saved game files and it solved the problem

all im doing is unistalling the software and then reinstalling. i moved my game save files to a safe place during the re-install and then put them back in when i was done. i didnt lose any saved games. some people may be worried about having to redo latest patch again and maybe skins and players faces/logos etc but it doesnt take that long to do.

yeah, exactly without realising i brought tevez on for van der sar, thinking rooney should have been in that place on the list if you know what i mean. wonder if anybody has a solution

I've just realised something. This happened to me whilst playing as Man United too. So maybe there is an issue with playing as them, or maybe some of us are just unlucky!

I've just realised something. This happened to me whilst playing as Man United too. So maybe there is an issue with playing as them, or maybe some of us are just unlucky!

very strange one, im just gonna have to get used to it

yeah it happened to me as manutd..... hmmmmmmmmmm