Urgent Help Needed: Replacement for Llorente (Not necessarily a TM!)

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Basically, I am playing as Arsenal, I bought Llorente for ?25m in my first season, but 6 months in and he is total **** for some reason? Can't get him to score goals at all, so I am looking to buy a different striker in January, or sell him and buy one, it could be any kind of forward, but will need to play alongside Podolski/Walcott.

So any suggestions would be much appreciated, I have alot of money left, so that isn't really a problem, especially if I sell Llorente too!!!

(Or if anyone has an idea to make Llorente score, that would be much appreciated too! Although I already have a thread for that in the correct section! :))

If you want two poachers, you can go in for Carlos Fierro. Or you can play Walcott/Podolski as DLF and can get in Leandro Damiao, Mbaye Niang, Seydou Doumbia etc...

I am thinking of getting Damiao, but I've never tried him before, so don't know if he'd be any good in the prem... Also, Huntelaar is an option, because he is a DLF

An AMAZING Target Man Charlie Austin 38 Goals in Championship and 24 Prem in 2 Seasons for my Derby Career