Urgent Help Needed - Screen Size Problem

CAFC1989

Reaction score
Hi,

I am having trouble with FM screen size on my mac, I always play FM on windowed mode but it has decided to enlarge its self from its normal size and I have no idea how to change it. It is still in windowed mode but the screen now stretches all the way across the screen, before it was much smaller and had gaps either side.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Have you double clicked on FM twice since when I do that a similar thing happens to me.

Go to prefrences, then display and sound, check size of screen? That's all I know, sorry. :p

Gogogo - Just tried and no change.

Hp99 - I am still in Windowed mode and the other options in preferences are not the same.

Thanks for your help so far, I have attached screen shots of present screen and before if that helps?

You have only attached one screenshot? I presume that is before.

Meanwhile I suggest you look through FM 2012 FAQS? There may be something specific to mac's there.

No Sorry, that is after. The screen used to only be 2/3rds the size with gaps either side so you could see my desktop.

I know it’s not the most pressing issue but it's very frustrating.

You sure you haven't just maximised it? Click the max equivelent of restore, probably still the middle button between minimise/ close. If its not maxed, you should just be able to drag it smaller

Is your screen like 15 inches? Because FM display is pretty balls on low-res small screens. You need a HD screen to run FM at it's best.

Managed to fix it, I simply uninstalled and installed again. Its back to normal.

Thanks for all your help.