Urgent help pleaseee!!!!!!!!

ryanbuddy

Reaction score
hello i really need some help with work Permits,
Ive signed a few players and the permit has been turned down. If i appeal and they turn it down is the transfer gone? and if i dont appeal will he be in my club but not able to play so i can loan him out? please hellp.
Also where can i find a team to send the players out to
Thanks

i would just loan him for the time been and ask the board for a feeder club orsend him to the ones you have got

yeah but how do i get the player onto my team if they reject evrything with the permits?

Quite simply, no permit, they dont join. Many a time I've had a deal fall through. See some good quality but cannot get a permit.

Best thing to do is to find another target instead of fussing about. Its quite wierd the system I know, you could be lowly Leyton Orient (HA Newcastle!) and get rejected, and then Man Utd could get rejected for the same player.

if it gets turned down your only options are to cancel the transfer or appeal.

if you appeal, 3 things can happen.

1. it can be rejected again and the trasnfer is canceled
2. it can be rejected but the player can be signed. however, he will ineligible to play competitive games until he is given a work permit. to get a work permit, you can either:

*loan him out to a small european club, ie man utd have anderlecht, chelsea have psv. the player will usually ahve to spend 3 years on loan to become a citizen of that nation and therefore an eu national.

*or you can keep offering anew contract in the hope that the work permit is granted, this sometimes works.

3. Thwe work permit is granted on appeal and the pa,yer can be signed.

finding an appropriate feeder club is difficult, it may be better to simply offer the palyer on loan at the start of each season and ensure he goes to a club from the same nation every year for 3 years

So its not possible, like in fm 08, to have the player in ur squad but cant play matches

the uk work permits system is the most complicated and strict in world football.

to get a work permit a player must come from one of the top 75 fifa world ranked nations and have played in a certain percentage of his nations games over the pasdt 2 years. (65% i think)

if he comes from a nation outside the top 75 he must have played a far greater percentage of games.

you can appeal citing special circumstances, ie man utd appealed andersons work permit on the grounds that he would ahve palyed for brazil had he not been injured.

other occurances of a work permit being granted is if the work permit board believe the player will bring significant and noticable prestige and revenue to the country, ie shirt sales, wider audience etc. unfortunately there is no way to do this in FM

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

So its not possible, like in fm 08, to have the player in ur squad but cant play matches

yes if the permit is turned down you are sometimes offered the opportunity to sign him anyway. however you are told he wont be able to play unless you loan him out to gain antionality. if you dont loan him he will sit in your squad and wont be able to play, but u can offer him a new contract and he may be granted a work permit then.

i signd kerrison for celtic and it keeps saying wp evertime i try play him i loand him out to milan will it work