Hobbs

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Nearly finished the 2013/14 season in Serie A, won the league with 7 games to go and already have the quadruple without finishing my cup and cl campaign. Reason for domination being a takeover at the end of my first season, therefore I bought Messi in January for the buy out clause of £213M. He's currently played 12 games for me scoring 2 and assisting 4 from both attacking wing positions (Playing Mourinho's Chelsea 4-3-3.) Bit reluctant to start him up top as Falcao has scored 51 in 45 for me this year, can anyone suggest what i should do?

Current team;

GK: Mandanda

LB: Alaba/Bale
CB: Evans/Subotic
CB: Varane/Okore
RB: Abate/Jenkinson

DM: De Rossi/Felliani/Nocerino
CM: Benat/Thiago/Beckham
CM: Vidal/Pogba

LW: El Sharaawy/Messi
RW: Gotze/Oxlade-Chamberlain

ST: Falcao/Balotelli

Just give the ball to Messi! ;)

Seriously though If you have only just bought him your not gunna see the best out of him till he has adapted to your league and your team. I'd Keep him out wide because he is still a beast on the flank but I would consider developing another formation to get the best out of him

Cheers mate supposed I expected him to dominate straight away, i'll see how it goes

I would love to see your transfer history, just to see how much you have pumped into the club with FMRTE!

I would love to see your transfer history, just to see how much you have pumped into the club with FMRTE!

Alaba 15 mill
Bale 30 Mill (90 Mill with the new update)
varane 30 mill (guessing here)
Felliani 30 Mill
Gotze 25 Mill
Oxlade 25 Mill
Messi 213 Mill
Falcao 60 Mill

428 mill, and i didnt see De Rossi, Evans, Okore, Jenkinson, Vidal and Pgba (if you play Juve or Balotelli and El Sharaawy if you play Milan with the new database and i say again Bale 90 Mill) and Thiago.

So, i see Agnelli sell is club when he have the FIAT group (Fiat, lancia, maserati, Ferrari, Dodge, Chrysler, Alfa romeo and Jeep) on his hands, or i see Berlusconi, one of the richest mans in the world selling his Milan.

Common!!