it wont go away as its a part of the tactical screen ... u can change it to different options like past meeting ,next options etc.
one thing u can try that ....whatever skin u are using try to find the panels of tactics in that skins files

it wont go away as its a part of the tactical screen ... u can change it to different options like past meeting ,next options etc.
one thing u can try that ....whatever skin u are using try to find the panels of tactics in that skins files

how do i do that mate ?

how do i do that mate ?

C:\........Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\..........\panels

go there and than try to delete a panel that is attached to the tactics or the tactical screen if it is there or else there is no way to do it

C:\........Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\..........\panels

go there and than try to delete a panel that is attached to the tactics or the tactical screen if it is there or else there is no way to do it

will give it a go mate cheers!

do you know what panel it would be called ?
its diffident for different skins so i really don't know ... one thin i know for sure is that try removing one by one each panel ,.if still there move on to the next one. that's all u can do

He doesn't want rid of it, he wants it on his skin I think he's saying

well this is gonna be hard trying to find this panel lol

no just copy all the panels from that skin and paste it in the skin u have in the panels

if u have already that panel in ur skin ...computer will ask u to overwrite it ...say no as u already have that

only the panels that ur skin don't have will be transferred in this way

no just copy all the panels from that skin and paste it in the skin u have in the panels

if u have already that panel in ur skin ...computer will ask u to overwrite it ...say no as u already have that

only the panels that ur skin don't have will be transferred in this way

i havent got the skin from that CHELSEA picture though...

Looks like your resolution isn't large enough for that bit to show.