[Urgent] I need much help I promise to return...

Vale_Ind5

Reaction score
Hi, first of all clarify that I'm Argentine and I want to learn how to edit the entire FM.
First clarified that there are things I will ask you may not go to this area but did not know where to put them.

I'd like to meet me neatly on to explain that answer and it is! Haha

Well, my questions are:

- How do I add sounds in the game and as I add songs to the fans on a specific computer? I saw that someone said I edited the file adding lines match_sounds but I never saw anything!
- How to put numbers Puma shirts as those I saw for download but for a specific team? As the logos, which are divided into folders and IDs and each team and country may have its own numbers.
- As I lay in the middle of the game some bar or something more like the image of the logo tv channel for specific countries or leagues? Same with SITV that previously could, bone, while passing the news.
- How do I add a ball, as the Jabulani to display in the match? I put a Nike 90 and it worked!
- How do I edit players / cards 2D to make it look different in the FM08 had one that was most similar players or were only round chips.
- How to put sounds in the middle of the game, like advertising when it tells the game? I mean, I get a sound that often go there.

At the moment is that, I hope you can help me. If possible, I promise to do many packs with all these things for you!

PS: I am Argentine if I write bad try to understand, also not to respond properly and abbreviations because they understand!

Greetings and thanks!​