diogo scp

Reaction score
hello
i start a new save with masking attributes, but i want to start in 2020. so i go on holiday until 2020. but when i came from holiday all attributes are not masking. i can see all atributes of all players even the players with 16 years from africa or asia. why this happens if i play with masking attributes?? thank you and sorry for bad language :D

hello
i start a new save with masking attributes, but i want to start in 2020. so i go on holiday until 2020. but when i came from holiday all attributes are not masking. i can see all atributes of all players even the players with 16 years from africa or asia. why this happens if i play with masking attributes?? thank you and sorry for bad language :D

You very well could have found a bug. Post it on the SI fourms.

hello

Hmm... it sounds like a bug to me, obviously, something like that shouldn't happen if you started the save with masking but are you 100% sure about it? :)

Hmm... it sounds like a bug to me, obviously, something like that shouldn't happen if you started the save with masking but are you 100% sure about it? :)

yes i am. as i say i go on holiday until 2020. in 2015 attributes are masking. in 2020 all attributes from all the players are not masking. it's boring that this happens :(

Long shot; but have you tried deleting the manager you holidayed with and recreating him to see if that resets masking?