Reaction score
Hi this is the best 4-2-3-1 ive used and i made it myself. It won me the championship with Blackburn. I lost the first 4 games of the campaign as i was using another tactic, but once i changed to this tactic I only lost 1 more game all season and that was away to Leeds.

This is the formation:

1595417388594.png

I wont go into too much detail because FM is pretty simple imo. It is gen gen pressing but i get my players to actually tackle and counter not just press. This is because I have hard tackling on all my players apart from centre backs and get stuck in. You should know which players to buy by knowing already about player roles. But it is better to have Inside forwards cut in on opposite foot. Even better if they are strong on both feet because as you can see morilla has scored a few and he is.
The Full Backs need crossing but basically its just fitting roles.
The Tactic is quite slow and short but not overly so and the fullbacks overlap. Its quite a standard formation but everything is done correctly.

MY LEAGUE POSITION WITH 3 GAMES LEFT. AS I SAID I LOST THE FIRST 4 GAMES OF THE SEASON AS I USED A DIFFERENT TACTIC.

1595417966583.png

MY RUN IN FOR THE TITLE ONCE TACTIC FAMILIAR. 3 GAMES LEFT TO PLAY, ONLY 2 GAMES LOST WHERE TO UTD AND VILLA IN CUP ALL 2ND HALF OF SEASON

1595418126357.png

This tactic is slightly different to the one I put on steam and si games forum, as i made the SS roaming.

Attachments

• Urots 4231 ss roaming..fmf
    46.9 KB · Views: 256
1596607741624.png

Test with Liverpool. League and League cup, nothing touched holiday test. Was unbeaten in league until penultimate game.

Trying with crystal palace atm, 11 games 8 win so far. Pretty good!