Urotsukidojis 4231 Original Smog. ECL EPL League cup winners with chelsea

Reaction score
This Tactic will win you the league with teams not just the big teams it is the perfect 4231. It is designed to get the most out of every player. I was up all night creating it. With a decent team it will not just give you the most goals scored in the league, but also the best defence. Heres a pic..

1598304484250.png

Every Position works, even the amc who is supossed to useless in FM20. With this tactic he may just be your best player.

Here are results for the start of my season

1598304707374.png

See it beat chelsea away and the derby 4-1 away.

The football is beautiful. Even the setpieces have been taken care of.

Attacking corners- by me
Throw ins-Knap
Defensive corners - by steam user e-pusey
All other setpieces - by me

Good luck, but honestly dont tell your friends about this tactic.

New Tweak SEPTEMBER 22ND 2020

Attachments

• origifwd.fmf
    43.5 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
Who takes the corners and how many do you get from them?

Test with napoli holiday mode no editor no freeze...pretty much average performance for a strong team like napoli.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 19.00.03.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 19.00.03.png
    707 KB · Views: 1,330
  • Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 18.59.49.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 18.59.49.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,284
no tactic will work with a team where you have basically bought 11 new players, or they are really unhappy, or even if you make a bad media comment, but trust me this is the best 4231 there is

training - general - assistant
individual - train to role

No OIs, Assistant does team intructions

Best setpiece taker for corners but not fb or cb

Shouts

Encourage - needing a boost against a big team
get creative when drawing
demand more when 1 -0 down
show passion = losing by 2 or more goals
praise winning by 2 or more goals

training - general - assistant
individual - train to role

No OIs, Assistant does team intructions

Best setpiece taker for corners but not fb or cb

Shouts

Encourage - needing a boost against a big team
get creative when drawing
demand more when 1 -0 down
show passion = losing by 2 or more goals
praise winning by 2 or more goals

What skin do you use?

i found the skin on this site (fm base) its called tangfu if i remember you will know it when you see it.
You might have a problem cuz my skin is an earlier version. Some one might have to suggest to him it would be better to have his own thread and keep older version.
Basically because i prefer this one. You might have to do a bit of searching.

I had real high expectations for this tactic been looking for a dominating 4231.
But I ran a holiday test with Vitesse (predicted 6th in dutch first league) twice, got sacked twice before the end of the season. Not suited for all teams apparently.
Haven't been able to get a good run of games out of it in my regular save in the belgian first league either.

Holidaying is not a good way to test a tactic, /it bases results on team and player rep

This is so obviously not a set piece tactic

Holidaying is not a good way to test a tactic, /it bases results on team and player rep

This is so obviously not a set piece tactic
I rate this tactic is good for Big/Elite club but for a small/average club the result is quite normal ( not like predicted 8th finished 2nd/1st - People these day are expected too much. ) .
But still this tactic is fun to watch.

Agree, not the best method, altough a good way to give an indication using little time and effort
If it would base results mostly on team and player rep, the tactic you chose wouldn't make a lot of difference, I've tested tactics this way that get me consistently in top 3 if i ran several tests. Your tactic got me sacked every time.

Not saying it ain't a good tactic at all, just not working for that particular team, so not really an allround plug and play tactic if you're looking for that. The Liverpool holiday test i saw above here was mightely impressive, ok liverpool is expected to win the league and will do so with pretty much any tactic, but this tactic won 37 of 38 matches, so I hoped it would do well for my team also, not that well of course, but at least get me a better position then predicted 6th place

Did a 5 team test with the latest tweak (Uro and his mate) (using next seasons promotion and relegation's plus transfers)

Chelsea 3rd 81pts + Carabao Cup win, knocked out CL by PSG
Wycombe 20th - 111 conceded, knocked out by League 2 clubs in both cups, weak squad in the Championship
Dijon - 4th when predicted 17th
RB Leipzig - 1st, 27/2/5 and 14pts clear, smashed it, lost the Pokal final, WON CL final vs PSG 1-0
1598814700989.png

1598814676892.png

Sevilla - 4th 21/12/5, too many draws, 3 teams above lost 8 each, out in Semis of CL to RB Leipzig