Reaction score
Hi this is my 532 for fm 20
1596164067840.png

It has been tested with blackburn where it won the league , the league cup, the fa cup, and the euro cup 3rd season.
It has been tested with Ipswich, and won league one only losing one game all season where i played a striker as lb.
It has been tested by a twitch streamer called australian skeletor and he beat city 0-6 in ucl and liverpool 5-0 at home with everton as i watched.

I dont like talking about the thought processes when creating tactics because these tactic dont take me long to make. I read threads and watch vids and i also have many years playing fm.

Your strikers will both finish leading scorers in the league if you like your forwards to score.
You dont even need full tactical famaliarity to win.

Please reply and rate this tactic so others hear about it.

++++ NEW TWEAK +++++

Changed Forwards to Advanced forwards and made them play wider = more goals especially for right striker
Changed AMC individual instructions to get more goals and assists
AMC now plays better

Attachments

• Crack amc.fmf
    44.6 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
using with torino now, who should i take off when red card?

Testing with Millwall now - in Prem end of 3rd season will post results soon.

oppo instructions ?
training who does that

oppo instructions ?
training who does that

OI = none at all
training = general - assistant, individual - me train them for thier specific role, ie bpd bpd, no special focus as although its best to, its too pedantic for me and fm is meant to be fun

bet your strikers scored the majority of the goals iamfm? like either scoring like 10 each in 2?

Using it with newcastle in the first season, not losing many but also drawing too much

Thanks for testing. Would like to see various results.

Thats not bad for newcastle with one signing, about as good as you could hope for as only the big teams finished higher above you.
I have won the championship with ipswich after league one but i agree the epl is the test. My experience in the epl with this team is with Blackburn and im in the 3rd season i won everything i could. Yes its the epl so i have a budget of 60m per season. But im beating Liverpool city now even though i have good players they have worldys.
So for example for any team out of the big clubs to get europe even with signing is a good tactic. With a bit of improvement in the transfer department, newcastle ecl qual first season, title challenge 2nd?

btw kaio jorge is my fave player in this years fm, ive bought him for nearly everysave. Fortunately hes a perfect complete forward which i didnt know when creating this tactic.

I’m testing now. Using Chelsea though.

I like testing with big clubs because if it doesn’t work for a big club then it won’t for a small one.

After my Chelsea save I will test with a small team.

I’m testing now. Using Chelsea though.

I like testing with big clubs because if it doesn’t work for a big club then it won’t for a small one.

After my Chelsea save I will test with a small team.
Have you a screen shot of your line up please?

Hi this is my 532 for fm 20
View attachment 512499

It has been tested with blackburn where it won the league , the league cup, the fa cup, and the euro cup 3rd season.
It has been tested with Ipswich, and won league one only losing one game all season where i played a striker as lb.
It has been tested by a twitch streamer called australian skeletor and he beat city 0-6 in ucl and liverpool 5-0 at home with everton as i watched.

I dont like talking about the thought processes when creating tactics because these tactic dont take me long to make. I read threads and watch vids and i also have many years playing fm.

Your strikers will both finish leading scorers in the league if you like your forwards to score.
You dont even need full tactical famaliarity to win.

Please reply and rate this tactic so others hear about it.
Hello do you have any screen shots of your Blackburn save when you first started it?

I'll post a review with arsenal season 1 soon. So far so good, pepe at LWB doing well.

hi guys if you like 4231 i made one awhile back and some players have called it the best 4231 they used. honestly i have more success with this tactic but its down the forums somewhere. I use 532 in my saves now although im not the best tester cuz i always win the title although i dont test i use tactics in my saves. But imo the 4231 is more beatiful football, just if im winning every game with 532 you know what i mean?

I am currently testing tweaks of this fantastic tactic on Twitch: in the last season, it was unbeaten in the league, won the super cup and charity shield. It fell short in away games to man city and man utd in the early cup rounds...but then won the champions league. Its the best tactic I have tested so far.

LEAGUE TABLE.PNG

I have added a cornerbang and I am testing different back lines and tempo's. if you think you have a better one...come and get tested.