I am currently testing tweaks of this fantastic tactic on Twitch: in the last season, it was unbeaten in the league, won the super cup and charity shield. It fell short in away games to man city and man utd in the early cup rounds...but then won the champions league. Its the best tactic I have tested so far.

View attachment 512699

I have added a cornerbang and I am testing different back lines and tempo's. if you think you have a better one...come and get tested.
You improved tactics?

Hi,

Does this tactic work with an underdog team?

Thanks

Did a quadruple team test. tables below. all holidayed
Wigan were languishing in 16th at Christmas so didnt post that one, plugged another tactic into them and they still ended up 16th

Rest of the results were class, no transfers etc
1596528192709.png
1596528208645.png
1596528759566.png

1596573339268.png

Changed to two AF upfront from Christmas in S1
S5 I've just won the CL for the first time

Transformed the side in the 5 years too so not expecting to be consistently successful while buying kids generally.
1596573505803.png
1596573542383.png

@BretonianPitbull Hi. I'm having great success with this tactic with Hull City in the championship, but struggling to find complete forwards. I've looked at Kaio Jorge (17yo Brazilian?), but having work permit issues. Do you have any tips get him? Does anyone have any other options for complete forwards, or is it easier to retrain someone in that role?

@BretonianPitbull Hi. I'm having great success with this tactic with Hull City in the championship, but struggling to find complete forwards. I've looked at Kaio Jorge (17yo Brazilian?), but having work permit issues. Do you have any tips get him? Does anyone have any other options for complete forwards, or is it easier to retrain someone in that role?
change both attackers to advanced forwars boom works a treat

Kiao jorge is my fave player in fm20 and a great complete fwd. He can be got for a min release clause as soon as he hits 18, whether that be in Jan or the end of season.

they are not really exploits, just a few more goals. Fb take throws, best set piece taker corners

[QUOTE="
Changed forwards to advanced forwards as suggested. made them play wider
Changed AMC to SS
Added Pottso's corner routine
[/QUOTE]

Hi, where I can find Pottso's corner routine? Is it the best corner tactic in FM 20?