did the commentator just say ' cup tie feel to this one now'. surely correct me if im wrong but surely the world cup is a cup lol.

did the commentator just say ' cup tie feel to this one now'. surely correct me if im wrong but surely the world cup is a cup lol.

He basically means winner goes through loser goes out, which is pretty much the case

Forlan, thought hed score from the spot

Last edited:
excellent penalty. game over sorry south africa your out now.

Forlan is top scorer in the tournament now. XD

No, now I see that there are five minutes of stoppage time I believe it will be 4-2 instead of 3-2. :)

diego forlan=sensational!!! king carlo snap him up lol.

They looked good to be fair, very good.

lol why was commetator talking about forlan going from strugglin at united 6 years ago to being top of the world now. does he not know that forlan won the golden boot TWICE and has made a name for himself on the continent as a fearsome striker...

lol why was commetator talking about forlan going from strugglin at united 6 years ago to being top of the world now. does he not know that forlan won the golden boot TWICE and has made a name for himself on the continent as a fearsome striker...

they dont know what their talking about, earlier during the spain switzerland game the commentator said n'kufo was 25 lol. then later in the game he corrected himself lol. must of had a text or email in to tell him he was miles wrong lol.

Suarez dived and was miles offside. Khune should have gone for the ball with his hands anyway, he was asking for it. Lack of discipline in defence cost S.A., they hardly closed down the Uruguay players