great perffromance from forlan

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Suarez dived and was miles offside. Khune should have gone for the ball with his hands anyway, he was asking for it. Lack of discipline in defence cost S.A., they hardly closed down the Uruguay players

he was on side,you could clearly see that in the repley

Forlan's two goals sealed the fate for South Africa... My prediction also went kablooey since I thought the South Africans were more competitive...

Suarez dived and was miles offside. Khune should have gone for the ball with his hands anyway, he was asking for it. Lack of discipline in defence cost S.A., they hardly closed down the Uruguay players

He didn't dive and he wasn't offside.

He was miles ONSIDE, and he was clipped on the foot by the S.A goalkeeper. Fair enough he made the most of it, but there was contact so it was a definite penalty and red card. Correct decision from the referee.

He didn't dive and he wasn't offside.

He was miles ONSIDE, and he was clipped on the foot by the S.A goalkeeper. Fair enough he made the most of it, but there was contact so it was a definite penalty and red card. Correct decision from the referee.

oh im not saying he wasent cliped because he was, but it just made me look at him in a differnt light the way he went down.

Guys, its simple. He was onside. And it was penalty and red card. Sure, he made a theatical display of it, but there is no doubt it was a foul. A well deserved win, scored early, controlled the match, good defense. SA didnt do much either. Now they are favourites to take the group. Lets see what happens between France and Mexico. Should be an interesting game, considering that one team (URU) has already 4 Pts.

Yeah. Clear penalty and clear red. Suarez didn't do anything that every player in that position wouldn't have done. It's a shame but that's the way it is.

The referee made the right decision.

Well played by Uruguay. I wanted South Africa to win, but it was a deserved victory for the visitors.

Dammit, South Africa need to win their last game and hope results go their way to stay in. Really didn't want them to be out first round but it looks like it's inevitable now.

Dammit, South Africa need to win their last game and hope results go their way to stay in. Really didn't want them to be out first round but it looks like it's inevitable now.

Yeah, even if they beat France they have to hope for Uruguay to beat Mexico and by 2-3 goals and they have to win France by 2, if lucky by 1 goal.