Resource icon

USA - 9 Tier Pro/Rel Database v2.0

I think my database is now good to go.
It has newgens and english/dutch rules.
I made football more important to their nation and Player Value and contracts same as England.
During matches you can have 12 people on the bench ( more space for youth Talents)
Cups also work. I prefer to use this together with world wide CL to be able to compete against topclubs in Europe.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1933585184

I was reading today that in 2022 Mexico League has floated the idea of a North American Super League. It would be like a pyramid league combining Canada-US-Mexico leagues together. How interesting would that be!

Hey All, I looked at what baasblack did with his DB and made some updates. More than likely will be releasing v2.0 this week once I finalize the testing of it.

I'm also working on an updated North American Champions League DB to go with it so a 2 for 1 deal.

Digi I downloaded this today great work mate, I msg you on Fm scout but just saw you were here! I replaced Miami with Inter Miami after it eventually verified. Also discovered the Canadian teams are no longer in the pyramid and rightly so. So I been trying to get them over to this pyramid to run along side your file as would give everything a bit more competition in North America. http://yellowsweatygorilla.com/2019/11/23/canadian-megapatch-2020/ - I think that is the actual structure they will be running with when it launches

Without editing the Canada file it works great with your file, But when you move Toronto etc back over to the pyramid i'm getting an error saying it to work as wrong number of teams in Champions League. 15 instead of 16.

I'm not sure it's something you might know how to fix, I literally have no idea what to do. Attached is the file I've edited putting Toronto etc back in Candada. I was hoping you maybe able to help fix my issue and send it back as I was just doing it for myself.
I really think a Canadian League to run along side your database would be great idea, Just so teams like Toronto etc ae still playable as they are a massive side and would add great competiton in the champ league if they were back in the Canadian pyramid

Attachments

• Canada.fmf
    882.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I fixed the issue, Downloaded Canada add on from Timo instead available on steam workshop increased the league size to 10
Then in your database simply move toronto, vancouver, ottawa, montreal to Canadian Premier League as they have no league assigned

I've attached the edited file for Canada, you simply would just need to select Canadian Premier League for those teams mentioned in your file :)
Feel free to use it in your editor data folder and release with your file, Just credit Timo for his original work!

Attachments

• Canada.fmf
    17.3 KB · Views: 70
Do the mls still take a 25% slice of transfer fees? If not how did u remove it?

Do the mls still take a 25% slice of transfer fees? If not how did u remove it?
The MLS is gone. Shouldn't be any slices of anything other than the pizza as you play.

I fixed the issue, Downloaded Canada add on from Timo instead available on steam workshop increased the league size to 10
Then in your database simply move toronto, vancouver, ottawa, montreal to Canadian Premier League as they have no league assigned

I've attached the edited file for Canada, you simply would just need to select Canadian Premier League for those teams mentioned in your file :)
Feel free to use it in your editor data folder and release with your file, Just credit Timo for his original work!
Very cool stuff. I'll check out the DB for sure. New version of my DB is coming out this weekend as well.

I made a conscious effort to get rid of the Canadian teams from my stuff. I'm also working on a revamped North American Champions League DB and didn't make sense to have Canadian teams go in and then Toronto from my PL too. Plus I wanted to make a clean break.

As for the Miami teams, I put them in the leagues they are in according to current reputation in the database. That's probably why Inter was so low. Maybe in next one I'll have then moved around but we'll see what else that breaks.

Thanks for the words.

How's the update coming along? I'm super excited to play it. I love using my youth systems so I'm stoked to see if it works in this update.

Will you keep the SuperDraft at all? I think of all the weird stuff that MLS does, the College draft is probably the coolest.

How's the update coming along? I'm super excited to play it. I love using my youth systems so I'm stoked to see if it works in this update.

Will you keep the SuperDraft at all? I think of all the weird stuff that MLS does, the College draft is probably the coolest.
It's getting close. I honestly forgot about how much time holidays take and I was trying to squeeze U18 stuff in there but not enough time as it looks to be something I have to set up separately. I do have a CONCACAF Champions League I'm working on as well and it will be released when the update to USA DB is ready.

thanks a lot for the database, really appreciate it. probably a dumb question but, when the update comes out, would I have to start a new save?

thanks a lot for the database, really appreciate it. probably a dumb question but, when the update comes out, would I have to start a new save?
Not a dumb question but yes you will need to start a new save.

FM Digi updated USA - 9 Tier Pro/Rel Database with a new update entry:

USA - 9 Tier Pro/Rel Database - Version 2.0 with NACL

This database has been updated. It is also being released in tandem with my CONCACAF Champions League Database (https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/concacaf-champions-league-expansion.203/). To play, simply choose both databases when starting a new game.

The United States is flipped on its head. MLS and other leagues are gone and replaced with a proper pyramid system. My 9 tier pyramid starts the USA Football League as it should be.

• United States Premier League...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a question, will the prize money for the US Premier change over time? Good work by the way, thank you for this.

I have a question, will the prize money for the US Premier change over time? Good work by the way, thank you for this.
Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't know of a place in the DB to set that. I set it up in USPL to give each team some but I don't know if there's a way to change as time goes on. You can always go into editor and update if you want it different to your liking.

Thanks for the words. It's been my first DB done and a fun yet exhausting time.

uschamp.png

3 teams ineligible for promotion mate. Not sure why. Just thought point it out as Indy Eleven are a decent side .

View attachment 43340

3 teams ineligible for promotion mate. Not sure why. Just thought point it out as Indy Eleven are a decent side .
It's because those are academy teams of Chicago Fire, Colorado Rapids and NYCFC respectively. They can't be in the same league as their parents. I debated removing those affiliations when I created the DB but decided to leave them intact as I more wanted to change the league structure while leaving team structure as is.