From a England point off view i think a draw is pretty healthy :)

Shame Slovenia completely flopped in the 2nd half after a brilliant first half. Leaves the group wide open though.

A draw was the best result for us.

I'm happy with it.

i am utterly shocked by the ref. All game --- missed calls, late calls and the disallowed goal at the end.

shocked. I am a ref, and this is where you cringe. He'll be thinking about this game for the next year. Refs are like goalies, good games, no one cares, bad games and everyone knows your name. Hope he learns from it.

It was not biased, he missed blantant calls on both sides. But you never want to decide the game as a ref, and he did just that. wow. worst neutral game i've seen in five years. Awful.

but one **** of a comeback. C'mon ya Yanks!!!!!

Donovan sound like a batty boy, had to be said

How was the last goal disaloud if anything it should have been a penalty

I dont know who, but won of the American lads tried to have a go at the ref after the game, tbh at the point of the disallowed goal as a USA player I wudve went up to him and called hima disgrace to football not caring about a red card, he was pathetic and tbh he looked so confident all game that he was starting to pee me right of, he actually LOOKED like he thought he was making all the right decisions, what a terrible ref.

I'm ******* ******....:'(

4 Slovenians WRESTLING our guys and had one in a head lock...but Adu got the foul???????????

btw shay given, a lot of Californians have that type of accent.

A draw was the best result for us.

I'm happy with it.

Not really, if Slovenia won USA would have been out, then after beating Algeria they would be out and it would just be between us and Slovenia.. A Slovenian win would have been better :S

i am utterly shocked by the ref. All game --- missed calls, late calls and the disallowed goal at the end.

shocked. I am a ref, and this is where you cringe. He'll be thinking about this game for the next year. Refs are like goalies, good games, no one cares, bad games and everyone knows your name. Hope he learns from it.

It was not biased, he missed blantant calls on both sides. But you never want to decide the game as a ref, and he did just that. wow. worst neutral game i've seen in five years. Awful.

but one **** of a comeback. C'mon ya Yanks!!!!!
And I thought that with Tom Henning Ovrebo not at the WC, the blatant favoritism toward one side through missed calls would not have happened. I'm not just saying this cause I'm sore...but c'mon, I didn't see a foul! That and how do you get booked for getting hit in the face with the ball? Ask Robbie Findley, who will sit out against Algeria...but I think we've got better options up front with Gomez and Buddle, plus we can shift Donovan/Dempsey/Edu to a high forward center position with Jozy as the lead striker if need be. So we've got options.

Either way, we've got to beat Algeria. USA!!!

I don't think the ref was showing favoritism, especially since he booked Slovenia more than USA.

Bad calls all around.

Reminds me of the situation where the MLB umpire missed the call on the Andre Galaraga's perfect game.