End of Season

Bolt finishes on 11 goals in 23, which is quite good considered he got a few medium-length injuries.

ShakhtarDonetsk-5.png

Shaktar do the double again, this time winning the league with an easy 19pt gap.

EpiCentrePremier-Liha-7.png

A slow increase in all stats continues but at this rate he will not become a world-class player and will end up staying at Shaktar or similar team.

9UsainBolt-4.png

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

End of Season

Bolt heads home to celebrate with his family, and look for sponsor deals in his home country. He is greeted by his good friend Ronaldo who has brought along a gang of Hollywood stars to Party all night.

This was Old Mrs. Bolt's face when SHE got home from her book club.

old-woman.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

1 Jun 2011

Bolt is ecstatic at scoring his first international goal for Jamaica in a 3-2 loss to Mexico

MexicovJamaica.png

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Bolt scores second Int. Goal as Jamaica fail to pass Gold Cup group stage

PanamavJamaica.png

Wich leagues should i select, if i want to buy him?(A)

Nice Story mate :) Whats his PA and CA ?? :) at the start I ment :)

Mid Season

Shaktar are top again as usual, with a 13pt lead.

EpiCentrePremier-Liha-8.png

Usain is on 12 goals in 17 (second top scorer). He contributed 2 goals in a record 7-0 hammering against Arsenal…….Kiev.

Jamaica-2.png

CONCACAFMensOlympicQualifying.png

He has also been called up to the U23’s Olympic qualifiers, he’s hoping for a Gold medal in a different comp this year, it’s rumored also that a large amount of Jamaican fans will boo him for quitting the sprints.

kid-flipping-bird.jpg

nice story mate :) whats his pa and ca ?? :) at the start i ment :)

pa - (130)
ca - (-10)

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

Successful Olympic trek so far..

JamaicaUnder23svCostaRicaUnder23s.png

HondurasUnder23svJamaicaUnder23s.png

CONCACAFMensOlympicQualifying-2.png

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

KNOCKED OUT!! by USA

Ok mate thanks :) should have put potential higher :) and were doin well in the olympics but not now :p