Use a download off here or use normal training schedules?

thomaspato

Reaction score
okay, i've been using downloaded training schedules off here for a while now, but players always seem to moan either there doing to much or there doing to little, would the players still become good with normal default training schedules that you start with?

okay, i've been using downloaded training schedules off here for a while now, but players always seem to moan either there doing to much or there doing to little, would the players still become good with normal default training schedules that you start with?

Yes, the default Will do just as good but the best ones are those you create your self. The difference between à downloaded tactic and à schedule is that the tactic might be à plug & play that exploits the match engine but à schedule cant. Just plugging in those schedules wont work as you have to make sure that it actually suits the kind of playertype YOU want the player to become. If looking at mine ( found in My tactic center thread in the sticked ones), you Will see that I have 3 different schedules for à fullback/wingback, all focusing à little extra on different things. It might be that I play with à top team and use à Narrow Diamond, hence wanting My fullbacks to focus in their attacking skills over their defensive. I might be playing with à underdog in league one, knowing that I will be playing rather cautious for the coming years, climbing the ladder so here, I basiclly need My fullbacks having the same stats as à pacey DC.

The same goes for attackers,mids etc. If playing à 4231, you might want your MCs to be strong ballwinners rather then Advanced playmakers etc.

With this Said, look at some Of the uploaded schedules that has à more indepth explanaition on WHY they are setup like they are, get à few hints, read Mantralux sticked thread about training and then make individual programs for all players:)

Last edited: