Useful Applications

Vista is brilliant. Been using for about a year now and there is nothing that makes me want to go back to XP.

Yeh I've been using Vista for a week or two now and it's a lot better than XP. Once you get used to the layout etc it's great.

i dont have it , dont have that many problems with xp really but ive seen vista and it looks pretty swish

Few new apps I've started using...

• Pidgin
    - Pidgin is a multi-protocol Instant Messaging client that allows you to use all of your IM accounts at once.
  • Launchy
    - Launchy is a free windows and linux utility designed to help you forget about your start menu, the icons on your desktop, and even your file manager. Launchy indexes the programs in your start menu and can launch your documents, project files, folders, and bookmarks with just a few keystrokes!
  • Snarl
    - Snarl is a notification system for Windows. It displays notifications on-screen for applications which support it.

My bro has vista but i have XP, and i dont really find vista tht much better except for it has Mahjong :p

I prefer Vista, it just seems so much easier to use.

TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed.

I've been using it for a month or two now and it's brilliant, one of my must have apps now on my pc.

ooo like the the abilty to pause and resume. Dont think ill bother though, most ive gotta transfer is a tv series which is like 8 gigs, takes 2 mins

I used to use that but uninstalled it a while ago. It's a good little program and good for moving large (or lots) of files around.

Networx - For all of you other there with caps on your internet this tool is pretty nice. It's the best free bandwidth monitoring tool I've came across.

Mouseless Browsing - Nice addon for Firefox that makes browsing webpages without the mouse so much easier.