Useful Release Fees?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3K
Everyone one is spain has a realease clause beacause in Spain you have to have one.

yeah, but there all like 50m lol

Everyone one is spain has a realease clause beacause in Spain you have to have one.

yeah, but there all like 50m lol

not all of them. most of the ones mentioned in this thread already are in spain. spanish law dictates that a players contract must have a release clause written into it. AND that the fee is agreed by both the club and the player. The likes of Ronaldo and his 300million (or something outrageously high) release clause dont care as hes at a huge club and on high wages, but a youngster like sergio canales obviously told his club: ''im not signing that unless you set my release fee at 2million''

its quite a good system as it means players, especially young ones, cant be bullied into long term deals with no chance of leaving the club if they dont break into the team/get frozen out.

puyols low fee is strange however lol.

yeah lol i didnt mean ALL of them when i said it just like most of them are ridiculous XD

yeah some of them are a bit silly, but i find on the whole quite a few of them (especially the lesser players outside of the big spanish clubs) are set at a players realisitc transfer value.

Back