Using FM2007 tactics in 2009???

Bhoy81

Reaction score
Anybody done this? and had any success??? I hope for fm2010 that you can use previousy archived tactics etc its annoying that you have to go back to square one all the time :(

Last edited:
I used to have a killer 4-3-3 tactic for 07,it was unbeatable.I tried it for 08 and 09 and its total ****.

Arent the arrows in FM09 completely revamped? I dont think it will work.

I used to have a killer 4-3-3 tactic for 07,it was unbeatable.I tried it for 08 and 09 and its total ****.

lol, same here, only its 442... completely indestructible! lol. Never thought about trying it in 2009 to be honest, hence the question, lol.

Arent the arrows in FM09 completely revamped? I dont think it will work.
Yes,you used to be able to put arrows anywhere on the pitch but cant now,its still possible to copy some tactics though.

and another question...lol, does anyone know where I could find skins, logos etc for FM2007... only I have given up on 2009 and gone backwards, lol. CHEERS!

Try a site called sortitoutsi for the skins and logo's.The up do date logo's might still work on 07 im not sure i know some 08 ones work on 09.

Try a site called sortitoutsi for the skins and logo's.The up do date logo's might still work on 07 im not sure i know some 08 ones work on 09.

nah, checked sortitouts co uk but theres none on archive.... you dont happen to have any skins on archive yourself do you??? just guessing your a FM buff, lol. cheers mate.

nah, checked sortitouts co uk but theres none on archive.... you dont happen to have any skins on archive yourself do you??? just guessing your a FM buff, lol. cheers mate.
Sorry i dont bud,i really liked the fm 07 skin and never changed it,im a member of a few FM fan bases,ill have a look for you and get back to you.

OK ive found some,go on google and a site called FMFormation they have quite a few.