Mousey377

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

Im playing as Liverpool and currently in feb 2015. 1st season finishd 6th..2nd season finished 8th...and currently sitting in 9th.

Mybbiggest problem is i let me heart rule my head with this game. When i leave players on the bench because they not performing i feel really bad. Having the likes of gerrard. Henderson and sure on the bench kills me..so i play them even know they dont perform.

This has led to a very inconsitant form and struggling to fight for europe.

Just thought i post it and see if anyone else suffers from heart over head problems.

Cheers
Lee

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I usually have problems with favoritism. I'll see that a player is concerned about playing time, but I won't always change my line-up. I definitely use my heart more when it comes to transfers. That's just part of being a manager though.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

I can often become attached to players, particularly regens. For example in my current save I have a now 31 year old striker, past his peak, who has scored over 300 goals for the club so I can't force myself to get rid of him and I still start him!! He is on £98k a week, scores now and again, but really he is past it. He is a club legend though, and I just can't force myself to drop or sell him.

My problem is that I often obsess with my main strikers goal tally. If I have a young player on the bench and I am 2 or 3 up I can't bring myself to withdraw my front man.

I do something similar in my Celtic save when I feel that I have to play the team that played in the last real life match, for example playing Lustig at CB because he played there vs Raith, it annoys me and I hate making signings that I would never see happen. My love for Scott Brown also gets in the way because he isn't anywhere as good as Kayal, Ledley or Wanyama, yet because I like him in real life I want to play him/ don't want to sell.

Compared to all you lot, I am a cold, heartless b*****d, who'll drop anybody if they don't perform :/

I know what you mean. I give the players I love chances, even if they don't do well. Of course, I'll still discipline them if I need to.
Of course, there are players who actually are pretty good in FM, but I hate them in real life (I'm talking about you, Andre Santos and Gervinho), so I usually sell their sorry ***** and buy someone to replace them. No matter what the cost.

Tbh, my keeper makes a howler, i drag him off, then ******* them in a private chat, cuts out the mistakes and makes my team more consistant and less error prone, tough love is the way forward.