erik21

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was just wondering, would it be possible to say, use a fm 2006 database on fm 2011?

thats a good question actually, be cool if you could, doubt it though, probably not compatable or something, ill try it in a sec (transfer db from one directory to the fm11 one)

Some people said that their FM10 databases work on FM11

Not sure if you went back 4/5 years if they were still compatible though...

would be interested to know that answer to this - unfortunately i have deleted all previous FM's from my computer

that would be cool, the likes of daniel braathen, evandro roncatto and alejandro sanchez fernandez running rings round ronaldo and messi. ha ha, bring back the retro-freaks!
think i,ve got back to fm05 still lingering on my desktop, pretty sure i've even got a couple of old CM versions on disc, dunno how to transfer db's though

that would be cool, the likes of daniel braathen, evandro roncatto and alejandro sanchez fernandez running rings round ronaldo and messi. ha ha, bring back the retro-freaks!
think i,ve got back to fm05 still lingering on my desktop, pretty sure i've even got a couple of old CM versions on disc, dunno how to transfer db's though

Cavenaghi!

Cavenaghi!

god yeah. the old cavenaghi/tevez forward line. yum.

lest we forget;

freddy adu
freddy guarin (bang!! 40 yard screamer!!)
freddy w thompson (? i think, anyone remember him, guatemalen dm if i remember)
anatoli todorov

any more?

Technically the editor files could work, but some of the IDs might be different so stuff would be messed up.

Technically the editor files could work, but some of the IDs might be different so stuff would be messed up.

indeed

am i also right in thinking that the attributes didn't always go up to 20? i might be wrong but i seem to recall them only going to 15 or something a few years ago.

do you have 04-5 data for fm 11 ? i want to play whithe henry in arsenal and beckham in man u and rivaldo in barca //wooowww

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

do you have 04-05 data for fm 11 ? i want to play whithe henry in arsenal and beckham in man u and rivaldo in barca //wooowww

I tried with a save game from fm2010 and it said the save game couldn't be loaded. So I doubt you could load one from 04/05 |)
In theory you could make your own database based on the stats of the players on the older version. Would take a very long time to make though.
I remember there was this football game some years ago that was situated in the 50's. So you could play with the people that played back then. I'm still hoping fm will some day make something similar. Just imagine winning the world cup with Maradona on fm1986 (H)