Using the media to gain an advantage: Boring and tedious or essential?

should I do a guide for this? will anyone find it useful or will I be wasting my time?

If it is not to much trouble please do because i just got benteke riled for a game against me so i could really do with the help.

should I do a guide for this? will anyone find it useful or will I be wasting my time?

Sounds like it could be a good guide mate, Im sure people will find it very helpful and its the kind of guide that will be helpful on FM versions to come (if they keep the media interviews etc.)

Looks like we have ourselves some interest here. I've now begun incorporating the media into my game play and admittedly, its not too much of a hassle in terms of time taken to answer questions. Still in desperate need of a guide though as I feel I could be doing better!

I leave all press to my *** man and i dont have any problems winning ; im not sure if thats because the assman is so good at handling them for me or that it has no or little affect on the game

i never go out my way to speak to the media, and i've lost 3 games in the epl in the last 3 years :/

i have a feeling it has more effect in cup games and in important games though as i have serious trouble in the fa cup and thats when i get a lot of people talking about me and my team in the press

I do not have the time to make the thread now unfortunately, there are many many things to do! this may be something I do in the future, maybe for the new version..

cheers

I don't bother with it, and I've actually done better this way. When I did do it, I'd consistently get blown out by sides I should've had no problem against.

in my opinion its essential and actually quite enjoyable when used correctly i love watching teams/players fall to pieces due to my constant barracking and mind games. Combined with keeping your own players happy but grounded i have enjoyed great success and noticable improvement from my early days of playing the game