mate can i sell back **** advocaat, he's a ****!
unless someone wants to buy him for 600k?

I am selling the following to brinny14

Luis Fabiano £10m

Motta £15m

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

I am now keeping Van der Vaart so my new transfer list is....

Kaboul 5.2m
Solomon Kalou 9m
Antonio Cassano 15m

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

i am selling Kaboul to mark 19times for 5.2m

I am selling the following to brinny14

Luis Fabiano £10m

Motta £15m

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

I am now keeping Van der Vaart so my new transfer list is....

Kaboul 5.2m
Solomon Kalou 9m
Antonio Cassano 15m

Confirmed.

I will also take Kaboul for 5.2m

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

garay for 24mil and montolivo for 18.5 mil to brinny

also confirmed.

Cheers for the extra round I went away for a week so missed the bulk of the action.

If anyone has any defenders for sale it will be much appreciated.

OP should be up to date, but please keep an eye on your own team in case I'm missing adding a trade or removing one.

The duo value was 50:50 and you get 25% of the value so Romero : 12.75/4=3.1

The duo value was 50:50 and you get 25% of the value so Romero : 12.75/4=3.1

Sergio Romero & Cavani - 42.5mil, if the duo value is 50.50 then thats 21.25 mil each. then 25% of romero is 5.3125 mil mate surely? :)

edit - also, i just worked out that i only went into 92.5mil of debt, you had me on -102.5million mate, this means my budget should actually be 12million without selling romero!! :(

Last edited:
Sergio Romero & Cavani - 42.5mil, if the duo value is 50.50 then thats 21.25 mil each. then 25% of romero is 5.3125 mil mate surely? :)

edit - also, i just worked out that i only went into 92.5mil of debt, you had me on -102.5million mate, this means my budget should actually be 12million without selling romero!! :(

You're right about Romero - I'd mixed him up with Marquez who would be 3.1 If you want to sell back Romero you would get 5.3m.

I'll go through and add up your transfers to see what you spent and if I was wrong you can have the 10m. But to clarify - any mistakes people think I've made in future will have to be picked up before the results of the following round as I only keep running records and not every bid etc ever made.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

These are all your bids which = 103m. If I'm missing something please explain but otherwise your balance stays as it is.

Lucio-Eddie Money - 22.5
Ramires-Eddie Money - 17.5
Ronaldinho-Eddie Money - 18.5
Montolivio-EddieMoney - 18.5
João Moutinho - Eddie Money - 17.5m
Villas Boas - Eddie Money - 10.5m
Lahm - EddieMoney - 24.5m
Villas Boas - Eddie Money - 10.5m
Westermann - EddieMoney - 15.5m
Kroos - EddieMoney - 16.5m
Gomez - EddieMoney - 18.5m
Sergio Romero - EddieMoney - 42.5
Edison Cavani - EddieMoney - 0
Ezequiel Garay - EddieMoney - 32.5
Javier Hernandez - EddieMoney - 0
Javier Zanetti - EddieMoney - 21.5
Raúl Fernández - EddieMoney - 0
Ángel di María - EddieMoney - 26.5
Rafael Márquez - EddieMoney - 0
Javier Mascherano - EddieMoney - 37.5
Forlan - EddieMoney - 0
Gonzalo Higuaín - EddieMoney - 25.5
Rafael Romo - EddieMoney - 0
Arturo Vidal - EddieMoney - 26.5
Ezequiel Lavezzi - EddieMoney - 0

103m

villas boas is in that list twice!!!...i rest my case :) i thought my maths was right :) i should now have 12mil budget mate :)

still dont get how you had my budget right untill that joint round lol, i got AVB before then :)

Last edited:
villas boas is in that list twice!!!...i rest my case :) i thought my maths was right :) i should now have 12mil budget mate :)

still dont get how you had my budget right untill that joint round lol, i got AVB before then :)

Your right - my bad. It wasn't that I was counting Boas twice - that was just in the recount (**** knows how I survive in life when I can't count) but I still had Foster on your list from when I got that wrong before.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Championship Results

Green - meiklejohn - 3.1
Schmeichel - unsold - 0
James Tomkins - brinny14 - 12
Paul Konchesky - brinny14 - 12
Liam Ridgewell - brinny14 - 12
Scott Dann - brinny14 - 12
George Boyd - unsold - 0
Max Gradel - mark19times - 0.1
Nolan - James - 7
Noble - brinny14 - 12
Barry Ferguson - Meiklejohn - 3.1
Julio Arca - unsold - 0
John Carew - James - 6
C.Cole - unsold - 0
Robert Earnshaw - unsold - 0
Craig Mackail-Smith - mark19times - 0.1

Sam Allerdyce - James - 3
Sven Goran Ericksen - Chubb - 0.3

Ellend Road - EddieMoney - 12
City Ground - unsold - 0

The end of trading will now be tomorrow at 8pm although it may take longer for me to update next as I have an actual social life over the next few nights.

Last edited: